May 16, 2011

Cropping and Classes at Michael's

Things have been so very busy that I didn't post this before it happened like I would have liked to.


Michael's had an all day crop this past Saturday. Just $5 got you and a friend in.


At my store in Rowland Heights, they put out a ton of supplies and all of the machines. We had 2 Cricuts, the Sizzix Big Shot and so much more.



It was a long day, but I hosted it from 1:30 until 9PM and had a great time.
I got to do one of my favorite things, which is work with people who know little to nothing about scrapbooking. I love introducing people to this wonderful hobby. And teaching them the value of keeping those memories protected and making them beautiful for generations to come.

I also had some interest in my upcoming classes from folks.
I've got the SDU (now Spotted Canary) course starting this coming Sunday.


From 11:00 - 1PM for the next 4 weeks - learn all the secrets the professionals know to make amazing scrapbooks on your own! All levels welcome as I tailor the class to my students. For just $25 you'll get 8 hours of instruction and become a certified scrapbooker!



I'm also teaching this Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page class:





For just $10 (and the price of the kit) you'll learn how to create the effects shown with Martha's Punch Around the Page sets. Great for cardmaking, scrapbooking and all other paper crafts!

Call or go into the store to register: 626-965-9336


Rowland Heights, CA. 91748
I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment